1952 Vincent Black Lightning

Thursday 7 June 2012

Let the mayhem begin!

Money saved, sketches drawn, lets start phase one of the plan!
Time to start in earnest with sorting out the shed. At the moment, the place is a total tip with muck and junk everywhere. Here's a few 'before' shots to show what we're starting from



As you can see, a real buggars muddle! First real part of the sort out is the building of a wall-to-wall cupboard along the back wall. Shelves are going to be deep (610mm) and spaced to take plastic stacking crates so everything can have a proper home. Once up, I'll add doors to keep all the shit out.

Here's the timber stack


... and here's the start of some 72 joints needed to fix all that lot together!


Everyone hand cut as that way I know I'd have put my heart into this shed. Must be said, I'm lovin' playin' with wood again.

No comments:

Post a Comment