1952 Vincent Black Lightning

Tuesday 1 May 2012

"We are not retreating. We are advancing in a different direction!"

I have already eluded to the Plan, well now I shall put a little meat on the bones. The Plan has three phases, each one must be completed fully before the next can be begun. Phase one is a complete re-fit of the shed and is already under way. To complete phase one I need to;
  • add heating
  • build cupboarded shelving
  • move and sort electrics
  • replace doors
  • fit out with welder & compressor
I've given myself until October to do all this and things are going well so far. Heating is well under way as you can see from the pictures below. A modified gas cylinder will form the fire place and a flu pipe will carry the fumes outside. The pictures are of the preping and painting of the fire place. I'm away this coming weekend, so little will change, but afterwards I expect to fix the cylinder permanently to the floor before adding the flu pipe. Will keep you posted.




No comments:

Post a Comment