1952 Vincent Black Lightning

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Oh, and here's Lucy

Finally for tonight, let me introduce Lucy.

Lucy is my 1996 VX800 that I bought on 14th February this year (2009). She is the current work horse tasked with pulling my lardy arse to work or wherever else I want to go. I have fettled her a bit to make her more to my liking, but basically she will remain as is (for now!)

Changes made so far include a bubble flyscreen, 33" 'cowhorn' bars, new mirrors, mini indicators (the original ones were massive and flopped about) and the polishing of the rear grab rail as the paint was all chipped.

Hopefully pictures will appear from time to time of me and Lucy at exotic locations as we explore our little universe. I intend to diarise all our adventures big or small (I expect small) as and when they occur.

This blog will form a history of our lives together, man and bike. Ah bless.

2 comments:

  1. Good looking Bike.
    Your Cafe Racer Project is a grand adventure! Good luck with it and I look forward to seeing photos as the project moves forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Rob, it's slow progress but it'll be worth it.

    ReplyDelete