1952 Vincent Black Lightning

Saturday 1 September 2012

Phase one complete

Went shopping last weekend for the tools I need to complete the workshop and be ready for the next project bike.

Would really like a small metal lathe too, but for now, I'm content.
I've also figured out how I could turn the wood burner into a forge with a little help from the compressor...

Phase two is now under way albeit slowly. Save, save, save for a donor bike. The criteria for the donor bike is;
1 - 4 stroke
2 - Air cooled
3 - Tubular steel frame
4 - Twin shock
5 - Twin (preferred) or single (if BIG!)

Ideally, I'd like a complete bike, something marked 'spares or repairs', but would  consider a part bike for the right price.

Hopefully the next post will have pictures of the project bike... Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment